"ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/CanonB2BStoreFrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon_sm.jpg" I have other Canon point and shoot cameras so the settings were very familiar to me. Camcorder Tips & Tricks } Return used inkjet cartridges at no cost and help reduce environmental waste. I did get a few pictures by just blindly pointing the camera. Purchased this camera for a trip to Orlando so we wouldn't have to worry about taking photos in the rain or having the camera damaged on water rides or around the pool. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. 225 customer reviews. "ItemImage467" : "/wcsstore/CanonB2BStoreFrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", "ItemImage467" : "/wcsstore/CanonB2BStoreFrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", This camera can not do much higher priced options can do, but if you are a casual photographer then it will do the trick. "ItemImage467" : "/wcsstore/CanonB2BStoreFrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", Tax Time I won't purchase another camera like this ever again. On a snorkel, I noticed water behind the screen. The PowerShot D30's extremely durable construction can withstand drops of up to 6.5 feet*. Creative Park Creative Park Creative Park. I've had this product less than 2 months, and only taken it on 2 dives (shallow: less than 8 meters/20ft). "ItemImage467" : "/wcsstore/CanonB2BStoreFrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", Sign up to receive our newsletter and exclusive deals. "ItemImage" : "/wcsstore/CanonB2BStoreFrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", I had it down to about 90' (accidentally) and it held up pefectly over 5 days of diving. We get home and the camera still doesn't turn on. Error posting question. Attached are just three of the several dozen under water photos we took. ], [ (I tested it first inside my house which during the day is still fairly bright). No one tests cameras like we do. Find the Right Products for Your Business Fantastic! This seemed to work, as we used the camera daily for 7 days in the Virgin Islands and used it underwater on three different snorkeling excursions. Currently the camera with the world's deepest* waterproof performance, the PowerShot D30 dives to a full 82 feet for excellent scuba and snorkeling flexibility. shoppingListJS = new ShoppingListJS({storeId: '10051',catalogId: '10051',langId: '-1'}, {id: '471726', name: 'PowerShot D30', image: '/wcsstore/ExtendedSitesCatalogAssetStore/34476_1_xl.jpg', type: 'ItemBean', components: {}, skus: []}, {}, "shoppingListJS"); The battery was beginning to corrode. Buy a separate Canon battery (Please buy original manufacturer, not a knockoff) as you'll be want of charging somewhere you can't get it though the life on one battery lasts a considerably long time with daily usage of photos and video (requires a wall socket charger to charge), plus as big as you want sd cards (can be microsd adapter cards if you want, the camera uploads your media directly off the camera when connected to a pc with a handy program or drag and drop) so you never run out of memory, and of course the Silicone case, which I purchased from a Japanese seller off Amazon.com for more money than I should have (But completely worth it). Compatible Supplies & Accessories. image.canon image.canon image.canon. Our Camera Finder can help you find the right fit for your needs and lifestyle. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Canon PowerShot D30 camera. After ringing it in fresh water, and drying it, I opened the battery/SD compartment (it was ”sealed") to find drops of salt water had gotten in. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. They say in manual/machine that you can go up …. I used it to take pictures underwater in a pool and it worked great. Please try again later. It smells like rust. Need Help Finding the Perfect Camera? } I did not open any of the doors. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. We took about 600 photos and almost all of them came out very well. All of a sudden, it just turned off. Just be sure to follow all instructions and don't open compartments without a fresh water rinse and making sure absolutely no moisture around compartment openings or on seals. We have 2 Canon PowerShot D30 manuals available for free PDF download: User Manual, Getting Started . Battery lasted a long time. Underwater. I basically used this camera three times - once a year vacation. Canon PowerShot D30. From telephoto to fisheye — and every lens type in between — switch up your perspective and discover which lens is best suited for your lifestyle and needs. Please try again later. I had two of them and they both leaked within a few day, never having gone deeper than 10 …, Seller Need Help Finding the Right Printer? You can instantly view the captured images or playback your videos on the 3-inch display. "ItemImage" : "/wcsstore/CanonB2BStoreFrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", On a snorkel, I noticed water behind the screen. Everything about it appeared really great as most people had reviewed it. Seamless transfer of images and movies from your Canon camera to your devices and web services. I've had this product less than 2 months, and only taken it on 2 dives (shallow: less than 8 meters/20ft). The photos were ok, but not that great. By Sam Rutherford 02 June 2016 Fantastic camera, especially for the price, Durable, quality camera that follows you anywhere, $159.65 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Netherlands. }, Make a statement and impress your clients with the office gear designed specifically for your business. Camera worked superbly, no problem with water getting inside. Orders received by 2PM EST Monday-Thursday & by 11AM on Friday will ship the Same Day. "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/CanonB2BStoreFrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon_sm.jpg" Amazing photos, quick image capture. / 194g (Camera body only), 7.69 oz. Update: 7 months after purchase - second trip I took it on (also almost zero use in the 6 months between trips) and it's fogged up inside although the seal looks intact, there was droplets of water in the battery/SD card compartment. } Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2016. This allows long zoom ranges in compact and affordable camera designs. I used it at 40 feet (12 meters) and is OK. The PowerShot D30 Waterproof Digital Camera from Canon features a depth rating of 82′ for beneath-the-surface exploration. I got it days before going to Costa Rica on vacation and it takes sharp, colourful and beautiful photos. There were no visible signs on anything wrong. Currently the camera with the world's deepest waterproof performance, the Power Shot D30 dives to a full 82 feet for excellent scuba and snorkeling … But it was a big disappointment. Since lighting underwater is at a premium, this slow f stop essentially makes this underwater camera unusable. Bikers, hikers, skiers and climbers can also confidently pack the PowerShot D30 to document the day's action: the camera is shockproof to 6.5 feet, and temperature resistant all the way from 14° to 104°F**. Q: The underwater setting does a good job of adjusting the color. "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/CanonB2BStoreFrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon_sm.jpg" Fast forward to June. When I bought this I got an amazing deal, 65% off or something, and took a risk buying because I wanted an all purpose camera but knowing the worth of the device now I would pay happily (granted it at least has to pretend to be on sale). I basically used this camera three times - once a year vacation. Disappointed. I got out of the water and wrapped the camera in a towel and left it alone. Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2015. Shop with. It fits nicely in the pocket of a BCD. Q: From telephoto to fisheye — and every lens type in between — switch up your perspective and discover which lens is best suited for your lifestyle and needs. Amazon.in: Buy Canon PowerShot D30 Waterproof Digital Camera - International Version (No Warranty) online at low price in India on Amazon.in. For more information, please refer to our, if(typeof(shoppingListJS) == "undefined" || shoppingListJS == null || !shoppingListJS) { { There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Present with Confidence Concerning the features: GPS uses more battery power though might be cool considering your position on the world, sound can be muted so the camera is silent while in use which is primo, and the underwater and shock proofing is excellent as I've taken it in seawater, dropped it in mud, left it in a puddle of my own backpacks juices, and even had it continue filming after the shock of cliff jumping several stories up! - Canon PowerShot D30 Waterproof 12.1MP Full HD Digital Camera with GPS + Charger. This camera worked great for us - no issues at all with the seals leaking. I did my due diligence and read reviews and researched prior to purchasing this camera and I learned that ALL waterproof cameras should be rinsed thoroughly with fresh water and dried thoroughly prior to opening them to recharge battery, etc. }, Many people have commented on the quality of underwater pictures. Creative Park Creative Park Creative Park. Will it work well at 20-35 feet underwater and is it simple to use? Canon PowerShot D30 features: Enjoy advanced underwater performance down to 25 m with the tough and reliable Canon PowerShot D30.Ideal for every outdoor adventure it features HS System for superb shots and GPS to track the thrills. We checked 22 other countries for prices for the Canon PowerShot D30 and we found a cheaper price of $250.00 (£188.83) in the United States. Latest reviews. "ItemImage" : "/wcsstore/CanonB2BStoreFrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", But when I tried to take sample shots, I noticed that the view of everything in the view finder was very dark. The rubber grip on the front makes it easy to hold and the operation is simple. Canon PowerShot D30. I used it over three months as my dive camera. Everything about it appeared really great as most people had reviewed it. The photos... Used it on 10 snorkles over 4 days in Mexico. Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2017. Underwater videos were pretty good quality. We are very sorry for this inconvenience and are working around the clock to get all orders out. button. ], [ Accessory Finder It's real strengths are not so much on land but underwater. The Canon Power Shot D30 waterproof camera is the ideal choice for intrepid types who often find themselves outdoors, underwater or in extreme situations. With all of the specs that I thought I had checked thoroughly, I neglected to pay attention to the largest f stop...it was 4! Canon's PowerShot cameras fall into two main types: the SX series (this is the SX70 HS) and higher-end G series. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. I loved the slow motion video feature available on this camera, for under water filming. Seamless transfer of images and movies from your Canon camera to your devices and web services. The camera has a 12.1MP, 1/2.3″, High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 image processor, which … Please use a different way to share. Amazon has encountered an error. Canon PowerShot D30 Tough Compact Digital Camera is the perfect companion for your active outdoor adventures. Keep in mind this is only the second time I have used this camera. I will be using it for future trips. This Canon camera comes in blue and weighs 7.69 oz. Ultimate 20 Piece Accessory Kit for Canon Powershot SX540, SX530 HS, SX610 HS, SX710 HS, SX520 HS, SX600 HS, SX700 HS, SX510 HS, SX500 IS, SX280 HS, SX260 HS, SX170 IS, SD1300 IS, SD1200 IS, SD980, SD770, SD1300, D30, D20, D10, IXUS 85 IS, IXUS 95 IS, IXUS 200 IS Digital Cameras Includes 32GB High Speed Memory … I purchased this one because of the waterproof feature. | "catentry_id" : "957713", Now, two weeks after being home, I look at the camera and there is red dust on the top around the edge of the three buttons on the top. } Video recording is easy through a one touch button. / 109.4 x 68.0 x 27.5 mm, Battery Pack NB-6L, Inkjet Printer Cartridge Recycling Program Featuring 12.1 MP sensor, this Canon PowerShot D30 point & shoot camera delivers clear visuals with a simple click. … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Very happy we purchased this camera. Free Shipping & Great Offers on Hundreds of Products. Its rugged design is shock-proof to 6.5′ and freeze-proof to 14°F. Fast Free Shipping Continues! / 218g (Including battery and memory card), 4.31 x 2.68 x 1.08 in. I turned the camera over and water came out the disp. The Canon PowerShot D30 is an action compact camera that's waterproof to an impressive 25m, as well as being dust, freeze and shock proof. Extremely disappointing. The tough and sporty PowerShot D30 is the ideal choice for intrepid types who often find themselves outdoors, underwater or in extreme situations. "ItemImage467" : "/wcsstore/CanonB2BStoreFrontAssetStore/images/NoImageIcon.jpg", All photos past a certain point have fog in the top right corner. Creative Park Creative Park Creative Park. "catentry_id" : "471726", "catentry_id" : "509211", Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. }, { And with a temperature-resistant range of 14° to 104°F*, you'll be able to capture reliably beautiful images in both low and high-temperature environments. I took out the SD card and saw that I was able to take a quite a few pictures while snorkeling but yet the camera didn't turn on. I got it days before going to Costa Rica on vacation and it takes sharp, colourful and beautiful photos. I checked for leaks throughout the trip and inside of the camera was always well sealed and dry. I first thought that maybe the battery was dead so I charged it - no luck. EOS Interchangeable Lens Camera Accessories. "Attributes" : { It is a bit slower taking the picture which when you are on a tour bus and trying to get that quick shot it doesn't always make it. Search for answers. I had to return this as soon as I received it. Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2016, Canon Powershot D30 Waterproof Digital Camera. The quality of the images, particularly macro, is very good for the price range. Serial No:xxx1039 Please refer to all photos for reference of condition. From students to professionals, small business owners to crafters, our Printer Finder can help you find the perfect printer to meet all of your needs. It's real strengths are not so much on land but underwater. Get Everything Canon,Directly From Canon. Can this camera record stills in the CR2 canon raw format? } I'd say a full day although it wasn't my primary camera this trip. The Canon PowerShot D30 Underwater Camera is the ideal choice for intrepid types who often find themselves outdoors, underwater or in extreme situations. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Taking recommendations for dive cameras?!? When I first received it, I took it on our family vacation. Buy; Support DPReview. From easy craft ideas to origami-style 3D models – bring the paper fun into your daily life and add personalise with the editing function. This is a solid performer. The PowerShot D-30 serves well for both photography and recording when on the beach or hiking. There is a small scratch on the LCD screen, but it does not affect the quality of the image to be reviewed. It worked underwater like a dream and takes great videos too. Due to increased order demand it is taking us longer than usual to fulfill orders. I purchased this camera in March 2016. I've had it for several years now and it's still 100% besides a couple scratches on the body. Amazon.in: Buy Canon PowerShot D30 Waterproof Digital Camera, Blue online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Note: No box or manual. This is a solid performer. 6.84 oz. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Check out Canon PowerShot D30 Waterproof Digital Camera, Blue reviews, ratings, features, specifications and browse more Canon products online at best prices on Amazon.in. Canon PowerShot D30 Review While Canon's Powershot D30 features some of the highest water resistance of any camera in its class, its image quality fails to impress. Rugged camera - advanced waterproof performance. For $220 plus taxes and $6 for 2 day shipping....well worth it! $249.95. Conquer tax season with confidence with our extensive range of tax time supplies. "catentry_id" : "417714", The maximum number of products that can be compared is 4. 8 snorkles in saltwater off the beaches, 2 snorkles in freshwater cenotes, including a deep cenote which included diving down about 25 feet. The camera's built-in GPS*** tracker records the location and time of all the images and videos you capture, and the new Sunlight LCD mode makes it easy to see the monitor even on bright, sunny days. The Canon PowerShot D30 ($329.99) is, from an imaging perspective, a very minor update to the older D20 (at Amazon). However, if you forget to change the setting when you are not underwater the photos all had a redish tint. }, Shop Direct for Canon Digital Cameras, DSLRs, Lenses, Flashes, Printers, Ink, Paper, Toner & More. Got my Canon PowerShot D-30 as a complement to my Canon EOS 70D for my vacation to the Caribbean. Amazon will not return it, as it's been more than 30 days, and I haven't got the original packaging with me. It is important to learn how to set the white balance by evaluating something white, like a dive slate, every 3 to 4 meters to get accurate colors. Please try again. Fantastic camera, especially for the price. This camera is also great to use on the beach, since you don't have to worry about it getting wet. Warranty has expired. Underwater videos were pretty good quality. Click to discover why! This compact and tough digital camera offers leading waterproof performance that lets you shoot underwater down to 25 m. Constructed for harsh conditions, the PowerShot D30 is also shockproof to drops …

Non Slip Grip Pads, Software Design And Development Preliminary Past Papers, Compromised Skin Barrier, Best Chromebooks 2020 Uk, Buy Black-eyed Susan Vine Plant, Ge Profile Advantium® 120 Above-the-cooktop Oven, Edr3rxd1 Compatible Filter, Catchy Safari Phrases,