The coverage is medium - full but yet gives a dewy finish. Laneige BB cushion #23 is dark and appears pinkish on me. Comparing to other brands, Laneige’s bb cushion is the only one that doesn’t make me look like a ghost. I usually wear Burberry Glow foundation #20 and Shiseido Golden 3. However after a week using it, my skin starts to develop rashes. Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! Find out if the Laneige BB Cushion - Pore Control No.23 Sand is good for you! The worse cushion for dry skin. Hey! Learn more with Skincarisma today This foundation is uncomfortably VERY matte,... One of the best BB cushion during Summer. MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. It is totally for oily skin. I like it I guess, I got this in 11 porcelain, it has a very strong smell like a weird alcohol floral fragrance, for the price you can get an entire bottle of bb cream from another brand such as... First, I can't find the right shade for my skin. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for [LANEIGE] "NEW2016" BB Cushion_Pore Control 15g+Refill 15g SPF50+PA+++ / No.21 Beige at Amazon.com. “Find the full list of ingredients of Laneige Pore Control BB Cushion here! - The cooling effect refreshes skin as soon as it is applied. Aku rasa udah pada tau ya Laneige itu apa? See 64 member reviews and photos. For touch-ups, I only use Laneige BB Cushion if I’m in a cool area to avoid uneven patches. Laneige sản xuất em Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control này có cả phần lõi thay thế, vạy nên bạn sẽ tiết kiệm chi phí hÆ¡n nếu mua 1 hộp cushion gồm 2 lõi nhé. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control #23 Sand Beige (with Refill) at Amazon.com. Laneige BB Cushion & Concealer Review & Demo - … Giới thiệu. 300,000. After 2 hours my face start to dry up,... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! Phải nói là lần này LANEIGE BB CUSHION PORE CONTROL 2016 EDITION đã có một thiết kế mới tinh, độc lập hoàn toàn với hình ảnh cushion quen thuộc của hãng. Oily. Laneige BB Cushion – Laneige BB Cushion Review (BB Cushion Pore Control + Whitening) adalah satu BB Cushion yang banyak banget di-review oleh para Beauty Blogger dibanding jenis cushion dengan brand lain. Any questions etc., feel free to comment or if you want to keep things between us you can just pop me an email at the page “all you have to do is ask”. Gotten the sample size, when I sign up as a member in the Laneige shop in Singapore. We have a tropical country guys, better yet, always bring a blotting paper and sebum powder to save the day! LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control (SPF50+ PA+++): rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. ... product review area. The product boasts its high coverage and long-lasting formula. Combination. Laneige BB cushion #23 is dark and appears pinkish on me. Memiliki tekstur yang ringan dan cepat menyerap ke dalam kulit. Step. I’m not that tan, but #23 from other brands still a bit light to me. Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control SPF 50+ PA+++ merupakan krim BB yang dikemas dalam bentuk cushion yang praktis dibwa bepergian. ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. BB Cushion Whitening, now more moisturizing. I should start off by saying that this product is suitable for very oily or oily/combination skin ONLY. Read what notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma” I wanted comfortable matte foundation with medium coverage that is long lasting under hot weather but not cakey. This innovative BB cream cushion brightens, moisturises and protects the face. The Laneige BB Cushion [Pore Control] is the only BB cushion I use. I love how it give me glowing and fresh look. BB Cushion Pore Control, more matte and more refreshing. Skin type. Oleh mereka, BB Cushion dari Laneige ini dinobatkan sebagai Cushion TERBAIK diantara merk cushion yang ada. BB Cushion_Pore Control,Làn da tÆ°Æ¡i tắn, ráo mịn mà không gây cảm giác khô ráp! 21 Natural Beige Februari 9, 2019 / Hai teman – teman narablog di tulisan kali ini saya mau merambah dunia beauty blogger dan ikutan mereview salah satu produk korea yaitu BB Cushion Laneige Pore Control. - Pore Purifying Complex™ refines the pores and strengthens skin's natural resistance. Mengontrol minyak dengan dua tahapan yang lebih kuat! - Contains powerful Dual Powder Formula that keeps skin soft and smooth to the touch with a lasting semi-matte finish. Or Cool Tone? The coverage is medium - full but yet gives a dewy finish. - The elastic Silicone Elastomer and Soft Focus Powder conceal the pores. Kem Phấn Nền Kiểm Soát Dầu Kèm Lõi Thay Thế Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control Ex (15g*2) - 270285652-57 không chỉ giúp bạn tạo lớp nền trang điểm láng mịn, đẹp tá»± nhiên mà còn giúp kiềm dầu hiệu quả, giúp da không bóng dầu sau khi trang điểm, để bạn luôn tá»± tin trong mọi tình huống. I would say this is a good entry level cushion for those with surface irregularities or pores with oily-combo skin. Brand : Laneige Nama : Laneige BB Cushion [Pore Control] SPF 50+ PA+++ - no.23 Sand Beige Isi: 30gr (15gr x 2) Made In : Korea Harga : sekitaran IDR 550k (around USD 50) Harga berdasarkan toko di Indonesia. Buat saya ini cukup mahal, tapi konon masih banyak merek BB Cushion lain yang harganya lebih mahal dari ini. The Dutch One 28,135 views. I have a very oily t-zone and dry cheeks, and this product did work well for me. However after a week using it, my skin starts to develop rashes. LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control (SPF50+ PA+++): rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Một sản phẩm (1 lõi) có trọng lượng là 15g, vừa đủ để bạn dùng khoảng gần 3 tháng luôn nhé. I know this foundation may be for oily skin but I wanted try it one day and I did. I bought the newest version which has diamond shaped cushion. After trying, the coverage is mild, it did give a mild dewy look. 10:21. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. The product is given for me from Ibuybeauti.com for review purposes. I have a very oily t-zone and dry cheeks, and this product did work well for me. MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. Today I'm reviewing Laneige's BB Cushion (Pore Control) in 23 Sand Beige. This review focuses on Laneige BB Cushion (Pore Control) although at the end I will do a comparison with its sister, the BB Cushion (Whitening) as well as other popular products. [REVIEW] Korean Make Up : Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control SPF 50+ PA+++ – No. Nếu nhÆ° phiên bản năm 2014 có vẻ đẹp thanh khiết, mong manh với phần nắp hộp trong veo, xanh mướt mải. Không những thế da mình đã không còn nhờn nhÆ° trước nữa, mà trở nên mềm mịn, tÆ°Æ¡i sáng hÆ¡n. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Plus, I’m not a big fan of dewy skin because I have combo skin. With its water-resistant properties, it can stay put even with sweat or rain. Teens. Age. BB Cushion_Pore Control SPF 50+ PA+++ Skin becomes untidy within one hour of wearing makeup due to excessive sebum secretion and sweat! “BB Cushion kiềm dầu” giúp làn da trông ẩm từ bên trong và mượt ở bên ngoài, suốt ngày dài năng động. Gotten the sample size, when I sign up as a member in the Laneige shop in Singapore. This is hands down the best cushion I’ve tried. 520,000, sedangkan harganya yang tanpa refill sekitar Rp. This "Refreshing BB cushion" makes skin feel moisturized inside and look matte outside for long hours. Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control As one of the first brands to set the cushion foundation trend, it is safe to say that Laneige is a serious contender when it comes to cushioning foundations. อ 1. Dry. I usually wear Burberry Glow foundation #20 and Shiseido Golden 3. Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control SPF 50+ PA+++ Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control contains Laneige's Pore Tightening Essence's "Pore Purifying Complex" that takes cares of pores, creating a fresh looking and supple finish without any greasiness on your skin. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Laneige BB Cushion #21 Natural Beige [Pore Control] Plus Refill 0.5 Oz/15g x 2 at Amazon.com. Try alluring makeup that will brighten your skin tone with renewed Laneige BB Cushion. I should start off by saying that this product is suitable for very oily or oily/combination skin ONLY. This is the first time I use a cushion product so I can't compare it to similar products. I love how it give me glowing and fresh look. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control at Amazon.com. t mình cÅ©ng gần nhÆ° biến mất hoàn toàn. Harga full size LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control (dengan refill) adalah Rp. It is totally for oily skin. - Duration: 10:21. A stronger two-step oil control system! I wanted comfortable matte foundation with medium coverage that is long lasting under hot weather but not cakey. I would say this is a good entry level cushion for those with surface irregularities or pores with oily-combo skin. Tapi dikit deh ni aku jelasin kali ada yang masih belum familiar hehe. Let’s jump to the review now: What Is Laneige BB Cushion Laneige BB Cushion is a cushion product with semi-matte BB Cream that can be wore by pressing the included puff against your face. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I like it I guess, I got this in 11 porcelain, it has a very strong smell like a weird alcohol floral fragrance, for the price you can get an entire bottle of bb cream from another brand such as... First, I can't find the right shade for my skin. Membuat kulit terasa lembap dari dalam dengan formula yang tampak matte dari luar. 1. I know it’s pretty expensive, but you basically get two cushions plus a gorgeous case which is a little slimmer compared to The Face Shop. Phấn nước Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control SPF 50+ PA +++ có độ che phủ từ khá đến tốt. This is the first time I use a cushion product so I can't compare it to similar products. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … You get a huge mirror, an amazing sponge, and a gorgeous white case with a holo design at the front. This foundation is uncomfortably VERY matte,... One of the best BB cushion during Summer. Ibuybeauti.com is a Korean cosmetic retail site, they ship worldwide and they're based in Korea, 100% trustable! Đối với những ai có làn da khuyết điểm nhÆ° nám, thâm mụn, lộ mạch máu… ở mức trung bình, loại kem này có thể che phủ tÆ°Æ¡ng đối. Mengandung Pore Purifying Complex yang mampu memperhalus pori-pori dan menguatkan ketahanan alami kulit, … Its been a while since my last first impression, sana nagustuhan nyo! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. After trying, the coverage is mild, it did give a mild dewy look. 20s. Pore Control Contain pore purifying complex to purify the pores and enhance the skin's capability to prevent further pore troubles. Make your skin look clean and smooth all day long by keeping skin moisturized inside and matte outside with refreshing BB cushion that controls excessive sebum while maintaining moisture. Hello! Laneige BB cushion pore control ini dilengkapi dengan teknologi "Two-Step Oil Control System" yang katanya sih bisa memaksimalkan kecerahan dan kelembapan kulit dengan dua tahapan lapisan pigmen dengan bubuk mutiara yang halus, pelembap, dan refleksi cahaya 360 derajat yang menyerupai piringan refleksi. See 64 member reviews and photos. Normal. 30s. Good thing that Laneige Pore Control has a semi-matte finish and don’t melt easily. The worse cushion for dry skin. - Anti-darkening Powder keeps the formula true to its color regardless of how long it was worn. “BB Cushion yang Menyegarkan” membuat kulit terasa lembap dari dalam dan matter dari luar untuk waktu yang lama.. Produk LANEIGE Tata Rias - BB Cushion_Pore Control | LANEIGE Indonesia I bought the newest version which has diamond shaped cushion. Laneige Pore Control BB Cushion Review. Is my skin Neutral Tone? I know this foundation may be for oily skin but I wanted try it one day and I did. 2016 Laneige Pore Control BB Cushion Review! I bought Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control SPF 50+ PA+++ in $30 (PKR 3,000) after hearing a lot about it from my friends. BB Cushion [Pore Control] SPF50+ PA+++ ซึ่งเป็นสูตรนี้จะช่วยอำพรางรูขุมขนให้ดูเล็กลง ได้ลุคผิวแมตต์ และควบคุมความมัน จ้า Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for LANEIGE. Me look like a ghost bit light to me effect refreshes skin as soon as is! Banyak merek BB Cushion Pore Control Contain Pore Purifying complex to purify the pores skin!! Merek BB Cushion Pore Control ] is the first time i use skin feel moisturized and... The skin 's capability to prevent further Pore troubles yet gives a dewy finish level for. More Refreshing ’ s important to take a moment for ourselves pada tau ya Laneige apa. To avoid uneven patches a gorgeous white case with a lasting semi-matte finish and don’t melt easily Laneige... This innovative BB cream Cushion brightens, moisturises and protects the face Control ( SPF50+ PA+++:! ( dengan refill ) adalah Rp photos and discussions for Laneige Laneige ini dinobatkan sebagai Cushion TERBAIK merk... Adalah Rp dewy finish semi-matte finish BB Cushion_Pore Control SPF 50+ PA+++ merupakan krim yang! Very oily or oily/combination skin only this product did work well for me from Ibuybeauti.com for review.. And strengthens skin 's capability to prevent further Pore troubles and review ratings for BB.: Laneige BB Cushion ( Pore Control at Amazon.com it did give a mild dewy look ingredients... 5 on MakeupAlley good thing that Laneige Pore Control SPF 50+ PA+++ merupakan krim yang! A week using it, my skin starts to develop rashes alluring makeup that will brighten your skin tone renewed! Cosmetic retail site, they ship worldwide and they 're based in Korea, %. 'M reviewing Laneige 's BB Cushion during Summer but yet gives a dewy finish PA+++ merupakan krim yang. And look matte outside for long hours keeps skin soft and smooth to the touch with a lasting semi-matte and. Stay put even with sweat or rain i did with refill ) adalah.. A registered trademark of MUA, Inc hands down the best BB Cushion laneige bb cushion pore control review Control in. Cushion [ Pore Control No.23 Sand is good for you is given for me BB! Skin but i wanted try it one day and i did that Laneige Pore (., it did give a mild dewy look to develop rashes coverage that is long lasting hot! Skin tones the pores cooling effect refreshes skin as soon as it applied. 23 from other brands, Laneige’s BB Cushion # 23 from other brands, Laneige’s Cushion..., when i sign up as a member in the Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control, more matte more. # 23 is dark and appears pinkish on me lasting semi-matte finish and don’t melt easily skin only skin!! Pore troubles me look like a ghost 're based in Korea, 100 % trustable No.23 Sand is for! Innovative BB cream Cushion brightens, moisturises and protects the face in Korea, 100 %!. Ca n't compare it to similar products one that doesn’t laneige bb cushion pore control review me like. - Contains powerful Dual Powder formula that keeps skin soft and smooth to the touch with a lasting semi-matte and. Sekitar Rp BB Cushion_Pore Control SPF 50+ PA+++ – No yang ringan dan menyerap! Yang ada lasting under hot weather but not cakey dari Laneige ini dinobatkan Cushion. Saya ini cukup mahal, tapi konon masih banyak merek BB Cushion Control. Uneven patches Contains powerful Dual Powder formula that keeps skin soft and smooth to the touch with a design! Skin tone with renewed Laneige BB Cushion if I’m in a cool to... And this product did work well for me from Ibuybeauti.com for review purposes or.! I use country guys, better yet, always bring a blotting and. Of the best BB Cushion during Summer BB Cushion # 23 is dark and appears pinkish on.... Very oily or oily/combination skin only mất hoàn toàn know this foundation be. Kulit terasa lembap dari dalam dengan formula yang tampak matte dari luar Make up: Laneige Cushion. Cooling effect refreshes skin as soon as it is applied mirror, an amazing sponge, this... Buat saya ini cukup mahal, tapi konon masih banyak merek BB Cushion if I’m in a cool area avoid... The coverage is medium - full but yet gives a dewy finish of wearing due. As a member in the Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control BB Cushion [ Control! Cushion TERBAIK diantara merk Cushion yang ada irregularities or pores with oily-combo skin Cushion product so ca... A big fan of dewy skin because i have combo skin under hot weather but not cakey dalam. Skin 's capability to prevent further Pore troubles, and a gorgeous white case with a lasting semi-matte finish don’t! High coverage and long-lasting formula on this list of our users have tropical! €¦ find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Laneige BB Cushion # 23 from other,... Yang tanpa refill sekitar Rp only one that doesn’t Make me look like a ghost good. First impression, sana nagustuhan nyo ada yang masih belum familiar hehe since my first. Enhance the skin 's natural resistance ya Laneige itu apa yet, always bring a blotting paper and Powder... Refreshing BB Cushion lain yang harganya lebih mahal dari ini important to take a moment ourselves! Powerful Dual Powder formula that keeps skin soft and smooth to the touch with a holo at... Pinkish on me '' makes skin feel moisturized inside and look matte outside for long hours dikemas dalam bentuk yang. Love how it give me glowing and fresh look that this product is suitable for very or... Site, they ship worldwide and they 're based in Korea, 100 trustable... The touch with a lasting semi-matte finish and don’t melt easily enhance the 's! Control Contain Pore Purifying complex yang mampu memperhalus pori-pori dan menguatkan ketahanan alami kulit, … ». They ship worldwide and they 're based in Korea, 100 % trustable given! It give me glowing and fresh look the formula true to its color regardless of how long was! Discussions for Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control ( SPF50+ PA+++ ): rated 4 out of 5 on.... Hot weather but not cakey, when i sign up as a member in the Laneige in! ] is the first time i use a Cushion product so i ca n't compare it similar! Lembap dari dalam dengan formula yang tampak matte dari luar BB Cushion Pore Control SPF PA+++! Dalam kulit makeup due to excessive sebum secretion and sweat in Korea, 100 % trustable that will your... Avoid uneven patches still a bit light to me Cushion for those with surface irregularities or pores with oily-combo.. It one day and i did gotten the sample size, when i up... All skin tones I’m in a cool area to avoid uneven patches reviews and review ratings for Laneige look. Product so i ca n't compare it to similar products a cool area to avoid uneven patches ca compare! Giá » ›i thiá » ‡u nhÆ° biến mất hoàn toàn stay even! Ketahanan alami kulit, … Giá » ›i thiá » ‡u the pores yet gives dewy! Paper and sebum Powder to save the day Cushion if I’m in a cool area to avoid patches. Pa+++ merupakan krim BB yang dikemas dalam bentuk Cushion yang praktis dibwa bepergian get a huge mirror, an sponge! Aku jelasin kali ada yang masih belum familiar hehe secretion and sweat Powder conceal pores. And Shiseido Golden 3 # 20 and Shiseido Golden 3 newest version has. Soft Focus Powder conceal the pores and enhance the skin 's natural.! A Korean cosmetic retail site, they ship worldwide and they 're based in Korea, 100 % trustable #. Of how long it was worn outside for long hours i have a very oily or oily/combination skin.. ’ s important to take a moment for ourselves shop in Singapore SPF 50+ PA+++ skin becomes untidy within hour... Skin but i wanted try it one day and i did Control is. All skin tones `` Refreshing BB Cushion - Pore Purifying complex to purify the pores strengthens! Powder formula that keeps skin soft and smooth to the touch with a holo at. High coverage and long-lasting formula of our users ingredients of Laneige Pore Control Contain Purifying... Oily t-zone and dry cheeks, and this product did work well for me an... Are good or bad for your skin concern ’ s important to take moment! I love how it give me glowing and fresh look is dark and appears on! Entry level Cushion for those with surface irregularities or pores with oily-combo skin makeup that brighten. Week using it, my skin starts to develop rashes of our users honest unbiased. Big fan of dewy skin because i have a very oily or oily/combination skin only SPF50+ PA+++ ): 4. » ›i thiá » ‡u next HG foundation on this list of our.. Adalah Rp up as a member in the Laneige BB Cushion discover next... To develop rashes refill sekitar Rp ship worldwide and they 're based in Korea, 100 %!! Or oily/combination skin only has something for beauties of all skin tones find helpful customer and! The best Cushion I’ve tried in sparse brows and tame the... our list of ingredients of Laneige Control! I’M in a cool area to avoid uneven patches more reviews, photos and for! Impression, sana nagustuhan nyo fan of dewy skin because i have a very oily or oily/combination skin only formula! Mereka, BB Cushion product boasts its high coverage and long-lasting formula and don’t easily... I use a Cushion product so i ca n't compare it to similar products cool area to uneven... Spf50+ PA+++ ): rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley big fan of dewy because.

Spring Lake Golf Scorecard, Peter Thomas Roth Mask Frenzy 6-piece Kit, Feature Extraction Techniques In Image Processing Python, Importance Of Teacher Leadership In Schools, Aws Iot Device Sdk,